Opting in and opting out
When you give your personal information to Muscle Pro Supplements, you may opt out at any time even if you have previously given your consent.
Access to your Personal Information
You have the right of access to any personal information processed by us. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Muscle Pro Supplements is committed to providing you with reasonable and practical access to your information to give you the opportunity to identify any inaccuracies. Where possible, if Muscle Pro Supplements is informed of the inaccuracy of any personal information, we will make appropriate corrections. You can request the updating or amending of any information you have provided to Muscle Pro Supplements by contacting us.
In case of any concerns, please email Muscle Pro Supplements Customer Service or call us between 9:00am and 6:30pm. (Mon-Fri)
Information we collect about you
The information we collect from you depends on what activities you are carrying out on our website, whether you are logged in or not and whether you are making a purchase. We may collect:
• Contact information, such as name, address and telephone number
• Online contact information, such as your email address
• Purchase information, such as credit card details
• Navigation and click-stream data, the time of accessing the website, duration of your visit, products you viewed or searched for, items in your basket, at which stage you abandoned your basket
• Information from cookies (more details on this are given below)
• Information on your computer and connection, including your browser type and version, IP address, operating system and platform details.
• Correspondence with you
• Any complaints related information
• Information you submit through entering any promotions or competitions
Muscle Pro Supplements does not store any of your credit/debit card details on our systems after your transaction has been completed, neither do we store any documentation with or record any relevant details.
How we collect your personal information
Muscle Pro Supplements obtains information from you in three ways:
1) By you typing your personal details in: if you wish to place an order, we will ask you to key in standard contact and financial information as you proceed through the stages of making a purchase – in order to process and deliver your order. Similarly, if you wish to receive email alerts, we will ask you to provide your email address.
2) By the automatic collection of information about you as you use the website: like most websites, our website uses ‘cookies’ to enhance your shopping experience. A cookie is an element of data that our website automatically transfers to a directory on the hard drive of your PC or Mac when your browser accesses our website. Cookies only identify a PC or Mac, not the individual using a PC or Mac. If you are only browsing our website and have not logged in, we will not ask you to key in any personal information, but certain information — including device and connection information, browser type and version, IP address, operating system and platform details, the time of accessing the website — is automatically collected about you. The same information will be collected every time you access our website for purposes of completion and support of the activity you are carrying out, anonymous user analysis and research and development. When you browse the website while logged in, we automatically collect information concerning what pages you have visited and when, the contents of your basket and similar information on your browsing of our website. Third Party Cookies: we occasionally carry out market research and business development, which a third party assists with, during which they may issue a cookie from our website. To disable a cookie, you can set your browser to disable cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not want to accept third-party cookies, this will not affect the functionality of our website, but it may impair your use of or prevent access to some areas, including taking advantage of special offers and vouchers. If you do leave cookies turned on, please take care to sign off when you are finished using a shared device.
3) From third parties: Muscle Pro Supplements may also obtain information about you directly from third parties, such as new delivery address details from our carriers. We will use this information to update our delivery records and account information. We may also obtain details of your credit history from credit reference agencies, which we use to prevent and detect fraud.
How we identify you
As we explained above, every time your web browser accesses our website, we automatically receive and store certain information about you, by placing a cookie on your device.
Two types of cookies are used on our website: 1. Session cookies (which remain in the cookie file of your browser only so long as you are accessing the website) are used:
• To allow you to carry information from one page of our website to another without having to re-enter information
• To allow you to maintain a shopping basket during each visit that you make to the site
• Within registration or login mode, to allow you to access stored information 2. Persistent cookies (which remain in the cookie file of your browser for a longer period and store some basic information) help us to identify if you have visited our website previously using the same device, and if so, enables our website to remember the personal information you provided, keeps track of the number of visits that you make to our website, where you browse and what you have purchased, and offers you tailored content, even though you may not have logged on.
• Emails: similarly, if you have ever provided us with an email address, we will be able to associate this email address back to your previous browsing and purchase experiences, whether you are logged on or not. We will know whether you receive email alerts and will be able to associate this with any other contact information you may have given us.
What we use your information for
The principal purposes for which we collect and store your personal information are to process your orders and deliver products, authorise payment, bill you, respond to your enquiries, get in touch with you about other products and promotional offers, recommend products which we think might be of interest to you, and generally maintain the account you hold with us, together with improving our website. We also use your information for marketing and business development purposes. Apart from using your personal information to process any orders you may place, if you provide Muscle Pro Supplements with an email address, it will automatically be entered into our regular email update service. If you do not wish to receive updates or marketing information, please use the unsubscribe link located at the foot of any promotional email from Muscle Pro Supplements. If you do not object to receiving marketing material at the time the information is collected from you, but subsequently change your mind and no longer wish to receive such information, you may opt out of doing so. In addition, we may use an IP address to identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you, which we will use to assist in the detection of fraud, to help identify problems with our server and to administer our website.
Use of your information by third parties
Muscle Pro Supplements will not sell your personal information to third parties. However, on occasions we do share customer information with third parties as described below:
Muscle Pro Supplements collates statistics about site traffic, sales and other commercial information, which we pass on to trusted third parties to assist us in improving the services we provide to you, but this information is not personally identifiable information
By making a purchase on the website, you consent to Muscle Pro Supplements sharing your personal information with third parties as is necessary to process your order, for example, to banks, credit card companies and carriers. You also consent to us exchanging information with other companies in the interests of fraud detection and or abuses of our website. Muscle Pro Supplements may also pass your personal information to our couriers or other agents if they need to contact you to process or arrange delivery of your order.
Muscle Pro Supplements may disclose your personal information if necessary to comply with regulations or law or to assist with law enforcement, to enforce the terms under which you trade with Muscle Pro Supplements, or to protect our property and other rights.
What security checks do we carry out?
As part of our policy to protect against the fraudulent use of credit cards, we carry out random security checks on orders. These can take various forms, and may involve contacting you by telephone before your order is processed.
Security on the website: Muscle Pro Supplements adopts industry standard practices to protect the confidentiality of your personal information on the website and during transmission, including firewalls and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption software. Is your Internet connection secure? Your payment and order details are normally sent to us across a secure connection that uses a 256-bit certificate. This means that the information is encrypted and cannot be read by anyone other than Muscle Pro Supplements and persons authorised by us.
You can see that the web pages are secure because the address in the address bar changes from http:// to https://. You will also see a padlock symbol or key in the top or bottom bar of your browser. However, some devices may prevent this secure connection and in order to proceed with an order, Muscle Pro Supplements may provide a less secure connection to customers who encounter this problem. Unfortunately, Muscle Pro Supplements cannot accept liability for any losses caused to you as a result of using a non-secure connection. Similarly, although the secure encryption we use is internationally regarded as secure, Muscle Pro Supplements cannot accept liability should such encryption be broken. Please take the utmost care whenever you visit our website or any other e-commerce site and, in particular, make sure that nobody is able to obtain your password (if you use one). Once you have completed your purchase, and to ensure all confidential information is removed, we recommend that you close all browsers.
Credit Card Information: Muscle Pro Supplements does not store any of your credit/debit card details on our systems after your transaction has been made, neither do we store any paperwork with your payment details. Muscle Pro Supplements will store the date, payee and amount paid in a transaction but will never store any other information with regards to the transaction.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Get E-mail updates about our latest shop and special offers.